We endeavour to provide all our patients with the best standard of care within the resources available to us. Patients will be treated in a confidential and respectful manner at all times. All new patients will receive a practice booklet and be invited to a registration health check.
As a patient of this practice we aim to offer you:
- A clear explanation of any treatment proposed to you
- Privacy and confidentiality
- We offer pre-bookable appointments with a GP of your choice but you may have to wait to see a particular GP
- Referral to a consultant when your GP agrees is necessary
- Expect your medication to be reviewed regularly and receive repeat prescriptions.
As patient of this practice we hope that you:
- Give as much notice as possible if unable to attend an appointment, this allows us to offer your appointment to another patient.
- If more than one family member wishes to be seen, please book an appointment slot for each person wishing to be seen. If more than one person is seen in one appointment slot, this can lead to a Clinician running late for the rest of the session which inevitably inconveniences other patients at the practice.
- If you have more than one medical condition, please make a double appointment so that the Clinician has enough time to deal with each problem without running late for the next patient.
- Treat the Practice staff courteously.
- Alongside the rest of the NHS, we have a zero tolerance policy to abuse or violence to any of our staff members.